These are the perfect summer grill.
- 4 ears of corn, peeled
- 1 tbs melted butter
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ tsp chili powder
- 2 limes
- Salt and pepper
- ½ tsp cumin
- Handful of chips
- 2 tbs finely chopped cilantro
- Toss the corn in butter, salt, and pepper, and grill for around 10 minutes on high heat, rotating evenly
- Meanwhile, mix the sour cream, spices, juice of 1 lime, salt and pepper until homogeneous
- After the corn cools down, coat with the sour cream mixture
- Crush your chips in a Ziploc bag, and coat the corn
- Serve while hot with lime and cilantro!
- Let the corn cool slightly before coating it in the sour cream so it sticks.